MEET THE VR6D-HS
The Vanguard Digital Printing Systems VR6D-HS Flatbed LED UV printer combines the latest state-of-the-art Ricoh Gen 6 print head technology and high-speed magnetic drive unparalleled speed, resolution, and quality.
Cutting-edge features include environmentally responsible LED curing technology, static eliminating ionization bars, 4 vacuum zones, 5-10-15 picoliter drop size, support for CMYK, W and V inks, a 50” x 99” print area, and so much more.
The VR6D-HS can be configured in a number of ways to fit your needs as your business grows. The option to be field upgradeable up to 10 heads / 2 rows allows you to expand your capabilities and never slows you down.
The VR6D-HS sets the standard for all UV flatbeds.
The VR6D-HS is the most advanced 4’x8’ flatbed on the market today. It combines the latest state-of-the-art Ricoh Gen 6 print head technology and high-speed magnetic drive unparalleled speed, resolution and quality.
Print Speed Single Row
EXPRESS MODE: up to 1,001 sq ft | hour
PRODUCTION MODE: up to 358 sq ft | hour
QUALITY MODE: up to 268 sq ft | hour
HIGH QUALITY: up to 214 sq ft | hour
Print Speed Dual Row
EXPRESS MODE: up to 1,557 sq ft | hour
PRODUCTION MODE: up to 702 sq ft | hour
QUALITY MODE: up to 531 sq ft | hour
HIGH QUALITY: up to 422 sq ft | hour
VR6D-HS GROWS with your business
Need to increase production? Add print heads!
Single row of heads = up to 13 boards per hour
Dual row of heads = up to 20 boards per hour
Need more colors? Add ink!
White and Clear ink channels are optional
WHAT CAN I DO WITH A VR6D-HS LED UV DIGITAL PRINTER?
With the VR6D-HS from Vanguard Digital Printing Systems, you are only limited by your imagination. You can print on:
- Brushed Aluminum
- Corrugated Board
- Foam Core Board
- And more..
The versatility of the VR6D-HS is its most valuable asset. You’ll have the ability to not only print everyday signage, but also wood, PVC, vinyl, aluminum, acrylic, brick, stone, and so much more. The VR6D-HS’s ability to print on media up to 4” thick, auto-height detection, one-touch pin registration, front to back and back to front printing and reversible 4-zone vacuum, make this printer the right choice for your UV flatbed printing needs
Air assisted pin registration provides precise media alignment with every print.
Provides stability within the negative pressure system which increases the life cycle of critical components.
- CUREGUARD Precisely adjustable LED curing technology allows you to print to more substrates with greater control.
- ACCUGUARD A metal raster strip provides the most accurate dot placement in the industry.
- PRINTGUARD Reduce time and waste with pinpoint accurate print resuming after a crash sensor has been reset.
- NOISEGUARD Twin mufflers reduce the noise level of the powerful media vacuum pumps.
- BANDGUARD Virtually eliminate chromatic banding, allowing you to print at faster speeds and better quality.
- TIMEGUARD Increase productivity and reduce labor by accurately printing from front to back and back to front.
- MEDIAGUARD Measure media thickness with our auto-height detection system in just a matter of seconds.
- STATICGUARD Be proactive by reducing static charges on acrylics and other positively charged substrates.
THE POWER OF LED TECHNOLOGY
- Extends your range of supported substrates, including lower-cost and added-value specialty media
- Increases uptime and productivity with instant on/off and less maintenance
- Drive down operating costs with less energy consumption and fewer consumable parts
- Reduces waste with consistent color output and simple operation
- Satisfies customer requests for a greener print solution with low VOCs, lower power consumption, and less waste and consumables
HIGH PRODUCTIVITY AND IMAGE QUALITY:
- CMYK + White + Varnish with single-pass, multi-layer printing
- 3 Level Greyscale with variable drop technology and 5 picoliter drop sizes for better color gradients
- and smoothing capability
- Precise dot placement for sharper lines and text and less overspray
- Durst Workflow prepress & RIP software solution with Vanguard interactive G.U.I
PRECISE AND ACCURATE DOT PLACEMENT FROM PRINT TO PRINT:
- New magnetic linear drive control
- High-volume ink jetting at an accurate level to support productivity
- Solid aluminum table with flatness of +/- 50 microns
- Four-zone, user-selectable vacuum system ensures efficient hold-down, no unintended me
SINGLE ROW PRINT SPEEDS
Production: Up to 800 sq ft/h
Quality: Up to 352 sq ft/h
High Quality: Up to 274 sq ft/h
DUAL ROW PRINT SPEEDS
Production Up: to 1,280 sq ft/h
Quality Up: to 576 sq ft/h
High Quality Up: to 384 sq ft/h