SOLVENT BLOCKOUT BANNER MATTE 340
Double layer coating with PET&PP provides anti-curling and proper stiffness. The matte finish reduces glare,and improve density. Non transmissive backside coating is the perfect background for brilliant full color prints. Very good rolling properties and flatness, creat brilliant color reproduction. Tear and fade resistant, the material will withstand all types of weather conditions.
X, Y banner stand
Window shades, stand displays, shop and exhibition works
Point of sales, posters
Caliper - 340 micron (13.6 mil)
weight - 415g
Base material - PET&PP
Surface - Semi-Matte
Width - 36",50", 60"
Length - 20m (65 ft)
Core - 3"
ECO/ Solvent/ UV-Curable
Most Solvent & Eco Solvent Printing system: LATEX & HP, Epson, Roland, Mimaki, Mutoh, Seiko, Oce
Caliper - 340 micron - ASTM D645
Gloss - 10/15 - ASTM D2457
L.a.b - 85 / 0 / -5.0 - ANSI T (D50/2º/Abs/No)
Printing Tip: Dry time will vary depending on ink type. It is necessary to dry up and not to overlap the printed material.
Lamination: Lamination is optional. In order to protect the image from physical damage and to decrease image-fading, overlaminate is recommended.
Storage: It is recommended to store in the closed original packing in a cool and dry environment Temperature 10°~30C (50°~786F), Humidity 35~65% RH
Shelf Life: One year stored in original package in recommended condition
Information provided here is subject to our test criteria and subject to change without prior notice. No media warranty is implied. All material should be tested by purchaser to determine final suitability. Printer and ink change may affact results.
Not sure what to buy? Amcad Graphics experts will be able to help you find the right products to get the job right the first time, every time. Call us toll free at 972-245-7883 Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm CST.
Shipping & ReturnsAmcad Graphics Shipping Policies.
Amcad & Graphics Return Policies
- If you ordered several items to be delivered to the same address, we may send them to you in separate boxes to give you the speediest service.
- Tracking is available for all orders.
- Orders will be processed within 1 business day.
- Items that are not in stock may take longer to ship, please call to checkavailability before purchasing.
- We are not able to ship to P.O. Boxes.
- We offer local pick up for items in stock at our warehouse in Carrollton, Texas.
- Allonline orders are shipped by UPS Ground Service. If you need a productsooner (Please Call (972-245-7883) to place the order.
- Please call (972-245-7883) if you have a product you would like to return.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of item or thereturn will be voided. Please direct all concerns after 30 days to themanufacturer.
- Once your return passes quality control your refund will be issued within 72 business hours.
- If you wish to return an item that is defective, you may do so foran exchange or full refund. Return shipping will be provided. Please contact us within 30 days of receipt. After 30 days, please direct all defect concerns to the Manufacturer.Non-Defective Returns
- If you wish to return an item for reasons other than a defect, you may return the item for a refund, less original shipping charges. All returned items must still be factory sealed. Return shipping will be at buyers expense.