Mimaki JFX600-2513 LED UV Printer
Mimaki is kicking-off summer with our biggest promotion yet. From now until August 26th, we’re offering the JFX600-2513, our extreme speed large-format UV flatbed printer, at a hugely discounted price. The JFX600-2513 features 16 print heads and can print up to 67 boards per hour!
Along with the printer, this promotional package also includes an ionizer (OPT-J0527), vacuum (OPT-J0217), blower connection (OPT-J0348), ink (16 1L bottles of LUS-150), and installation. We are offering this entire bundle for $199,000, a savings of over $58,000 off of the MSRP!
Only a limited number of machines have been allocated for this promotion
Mimaki JFX600-2513 LED UV Printer
The Mimaki JFX600-2513 UV-LED flatbed printer is the fastest model in the world’s best-selling JFX Series line. Productivity has never looked better. This state-of-the-art printer is geared for high accuracy, high image quality, and blazing speed.
Featuring its ability to print onto media up to 50 mm (1.97 in.) thick and on irregularly-shaped media with high weather and friction resistance, the JFX200-2513 produces unparalleled results all in high definition, and works to expand customer business by accommodating a wide variety of needs and requirements:
- 16 print heads Print speeds up to 2,152 square feet per hour
- Equivalent to 67 boards per hour
- On machine job and maintenance control via Mimaki Print Controller (MPC)
- Industry leading Mimaki Core Technologies
- Print area of 98.425” x 51.181”; up to 2.362” thick
- Production workflow ready with MDL support
- Eco-friendly with low VOC, GREENGUARD Gold certified UV-LED inks
- Compact design
- "Clear ink" can realize high-value-added printing.
- Low-cost model that retains high-quality print technology.
- Newly developed print heads and MIMAKI’s proprietary head control technology allow high quality print. Convenient user features.
- Power saving, long-life LED-UV lamps and bottle-fed ink are eco-friendly.
- NEW UV curable ink "LUS-350"
A high added value of clear ink is the "advantage"
Clear ink can be used to improve designs by adding a gloss to printed media. In spite of the advantages of clear ink, a problem that remains is that dust in the workplace can come in contact with the printed media before the ink cures, which may thus spoil the product. The MCC (Mimaki Clear Control) mounted on JFX200-2513 minimizes the ink-curing time to reduce the possibility of dust accumulating on the printed surface. This is accomplished by simultaneous clear ink jetting and UV light radiation, thus producing a glossy clear print with minimum dust. Clear ink can be applied to only a part of the design or to the entire design to provide a high-value-added finish. In addition, simultaneous printing of clear and colored inks can add value while maintaining the same productivity obtained in color and white two-layer printing.
Partial glossy printing
Partial glossy printing can add eye-catching effects to high-quality designs. For example, the freshness of food can be expressed as shown in the picture on the right. The use of clear ink alone can express the idea of superlative quality, as shown in the pictures below.
Glossy printing over the entire surface
Glossy printing by applying clear ink over an entire surface can convey feelings of high quality as shown in the picture. The entire glossy printing of an excellent design can be your strong advantage when producing indoor/outdoor signs that attract people's attention.