Gone are the days of dragging around long extension cords several stories up, damaging painted surfaces and burnt fingers due to heat guns to apply inferior vinyl wall wrap. Alumigraphics® SMOOTH is here! As shown in this photo, Alumigraphics® aluminum-based substrate allows the graphic to naturally conform to the textured surface of this brick wall. Installers simply use rollers and fingers to work the material between the brick. For large graphics, Alumigraphics® SMOOTH can be overlapped or butted up against each other. The specially-formulated adhesive keeps the graphic in place until you're ready to take it down. As with all Alumigraphics® decals, graphics can be removed with little to no residue. Both install and removal is a snap! The benefits don't stop there! Alumigraphics® SMOOTH requires no over-laminate...making Alumigraphics® even better value.Suggested Applications
Below are photographs of both interior and exterior wall graphics printed with AlumiGraphics® SMOOTH media. Note the various surfaces they're applied to...brick, cement and stucco. Also important to note are the custom-cut shapes - AlumiGraphics® can be cut with ease using scissors, die-cutters or plotter-cutters. Images look like they're painted directly to the surface they're applied to - turns ordinary concrete into brilliant concrete graphics and turns asphalt into works of art! Like the idea of reflectivity? Remember, Alumigraphics® GRIP can also be used on exterior walls!
Why AlumiGraphics® SMOOTH Over Other Outdoor Graphic Materials?
- Light pole bases
- Parking Garage Columns
- Brick, Stucco & Cement Walls
- Parking Spaces & Curbs
- Factory & Warehouse Walls
- Stairs, Aisles & Rows
- Rugged aluminum foil base material conforms and holds to the texture of the surface its applied to
- High Durability - holds up to most weather conditions
- Wider material for better yeild - 53" of completely usable space for edge-to-edge printing capability
- Print direct to the anti-slip surface - NO OVER-LAMINATES
- For use on large format digital prints: UV curable, latex and solvent...even screen printing!
- Aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive perfectly balances strength and tack
- Simple peel and stick installation...NO DAMAGING HEAT GUNS!
- Typically no residue remains on the surface with peel-off removal
- Environmentally friendly - no PVC or hazardous ingredients, dispose with aluminum recycling
- Simply a better value...lower price point than alternatives without sacrificing quality
- Made in the USA