Concept® 201-HTAP is a 3.4-mil premium white matte flexible calendared PVC film coated with HTAP permanent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive laminated to a 90# Layflat liner. This film is designed to accept a variety of solvent-based inkjet and UV curable inks common to wide format digital printing systems. Adhesive HTAP produces permanent bonds to a variety of common substrates used in the graphics applications. The 90# Layflat liner offers excellent product layflat in a variety of ambient conditions.
(British Standard BS-5609 1986 Section 2 & 3 Certified)
Concept® 201-HTAP is designed for interior or exterior signage, decals, nameplates, and point-of purchase
displays designed for a variety of substrates such as metals, painted metals, smooth wood, plywood, primed MDO board, and vinyl, ABS, styrene, polyester, polycarbonate and smooth polyolefins. It is highly recommended your specific application be tested before production.
.9 to 1.1 mils.
(Thickness variance +/- 10%)
Minimum application temperature is +40°F.
Service temperature is -40°F to +180°F.
Expected Exterior Exposure:
Up to 5 years.
To stainless steel - 48 oz/in.
PSTC-101 Method A with 24 hr. dwell at 70°F and 50% relative humidity.
Typical values. Individual values may vary. Test thoroughly for your specific use.
Good. Test if immersed.
6-month shelf life when stored at 70°F and 50% relative humidity.
201HTAP-54 (54” X 150’ roll)
201HTAP-60 (60” X 150’ roll)
Completely evaporate inkjet solvents before application. Failure to do so may facilitate solvent penetration resulting in vinyl degradation.
Not sure what to buy? Amcad Graphics experts will be able to help you find the right products to get the job right the first time, every time. Call us toll free at 972-245-7883 Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm CST.
Shipping & ReturnsAmcad Graphics Shipping Policies.
Amcad & Graphics Return Policies
- If you ordered several items to be delivered to the same address, we may send them to you in separate boxes to give you the speediest service.
- Tracking is available for all orders.
- Orders will be processed within 1 business day.
- Items that are not in stock may take longer to ship, please call to checkavailability before purchasing.
- We are not able to ship to P.O. Boxes.
- We offer local pick up for items in stock at our warehouse in Carrollton, Texas.
- Allonline orders are shipped by UPS Ground Service. If you need a productsooner (Please Call (972-245-7883) to place the order.
- Please call (972-245-7883) if you have a product you would like to return.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of item or thereturn will be voided. Please direct all concerns after 30 days to themanufacturer.
- Once your return passes quality control your refund will be issued within 72 business hours.
- If you wish to return an item that is defective, you may do so foran exchange or full refund. Return shipping will be provided. Please contact us within 30 days of receipt. After 30 days, please direct all defect concerns to the Manufacturer.Non-Defective Returns
- If you wish to return an item for reasons other than a defect, you may return the item for a refund, less original shipping charges. All returned items must still be factory sealed. Return shipping will be at buyers expense.