is a 3.4-mil premium white matte flexible calendared PVC film coated with 200-5000 permanent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive laminated to a 90# layflat liner. This film is designed to accept a variety of solvent-based inkjet and UV curable inks common to wide format digital printing systems. Adhesive 200-5000 produces permanent bond to a variety of common substrates used in the graphics applications. The 90# Layflat liner offers excellent product layflat in a variety of ambient conditions.Applications:
Concept® 201 is designed for interior or exterior signage, decals, nameplates, die-cut letters and point-of-purchase displays.Thickness:
- Film 3.4 mils.
- Adhesive .9 to 1.1 mils.
- Liner 6.7 mils.
- (Thickness variance +/- 10%)
- Minimum application temperature is +40°F.
- Service temperature is -40°F to +180°F.
Good.Expected Exterior Exposure:
Up to 5 years.Adhesion:
- To stainless steel - 40 oz/in.
- PSTC-101 Method A with 24 hr. dwell at 70°F and 50% relative humidity.
- Typical values. Individual values may vary.
- Test thoroughly for your specific use.
Good. Test if immersedWater Resistance:
Good. Test if immersedHumidity Resistance:
6-month shelf life when stored at 70°F and 50% relative humidity.Product Codes:
- 201-30 (30 X 150 roll)
- 201-54 (54 X 150 roll)
- 201-54RW (54 X 150 roll, reverse wound/notched core)
- 201-60 (60 X 150 roll)
Completely evaporate inkjet solvents before application. Failure to do so may facilitate solvent penetration resulting in vinyl degradation.