Mimaki UJV55-320 super wide format UV inkjet printer
The UJV55-320 super wide format UV-LED printer is a 128-inch roll-to-roll model featuring seven ink colors including white for printing on transparent or colored media. It supports media up to 127.9 inches wide for oversized graphics and panels, or can print simultaneously onto two rolls up to 60-inch (1.52 m) wide each. This new model produces vibrant colors with a high degree of opacity and consistent color can be achieved regardless of light source for optimal viewing results in day/night applications. This model features an in-line LED light for checking backlit signage during printing.UJV55-320 Go Beyond Conventional
Highlights of the Mimaki UJV55-320 printerSuper wide or dual-roll capacity
- Super wide or dual-roll capacity
- one 129.7-inch (3250 mm) wide roll
- or two rolls up to 60 inches (1524 mm) each
- Mimaki Proofing Panel (MPP) for instant print quality check
- High productivity of up to 1184 SqFt/hr (110 SqM/hr)
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Outdoor durability with Mimaki original LUS-120 inks
- C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm and W ink available, with bulk ink reservoir
- Variable dot printing and Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS) for exceptional image quality
- Nozzle Check Unit and Recovery System for maximum productivity
The UJV55-320 printer supports media up to 127.9 inches (3.2 m) wide for oversized graphics and panels. It can also print simultaneously onto two rolls up to 60-inch (1.52 m) wide each. This dual-roll capability can double the productivity of a shop, with both rolls printing the same set of graphics, or completely different jobs.Mimaki Proofing Panel (MPP) for instant print quality checks
An LED backlit-proofing panel gives the operator the ability to check the color fidelity during printing and react immediately to a misprint, which can help reduce waste and improve production efficiency. This feature is particularly useful for checking backlit prints. With a quick visual check, the operator can easily assess the print quality under similar conditions used for backlit signage.High productivity.
This model offers fast print speeds of up to 1184 square feet (110 square meters) per hour. It is also fully networkable with industry standard Gigabit Ethernet for multiple printer connections over greater distances ensuring the highest productivity.White ink for stunning backlits
White ink enables three-layer printing with color + white + color, ensuring color fidelity for backlit and double-sided signs during both day and night.Mimaki technologies for exceptional print quality
Mimaki technologies for uninterrupted printing
- Mimaki Advance Pass System 4 (MAPS4) technology reduces banding and produces smoother images.
- Mimaki Fine Diffusion 1 (MFD1) patented dithering technique in RasterLink6 RIP software enhances image quality.
- Variable dot printing produces smoother gradients and quartertones.
- Waveform control jets each ink droplet at an optimum angle to maintain ink droplet formation and shape.
What you can do with the Mimaki UJV55-320 printer
- Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT) for White ink circulates the ink at regular intervals to prevent pigment sedimentation for more stable printing.
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) automatically detects and recovers clogged nozzles. If a nozzle cannot be recovered, the Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) selects substitute nozzles and restarts printing.
- High-capacity ink reservoirs hold up to three liters of ink for long runs.
Ink for the Mimaki UJV55-320
- Backlit and Day/Night Signage
- Oversized posters
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Window graphics
- Exhibition graphics
- and more
| LUS-120 UV ink|| 1L Bottle|
| Cyan|| LUS12-C-BA|
| Magenta|| LUS12-M-BA|
| Yellow|| LUS12-Y-BA|
| Black|| LUS12-K-BA|
| Light Cyan|| LUS12-LC-BA|
| Light Magenta|| LUS12-LM-BA|
| White|| LUS12-W-BA|